Re: [vibration] Suggested changes for the Rec errata and Proposed Edited Rec

 it looks like we now have good reasons to publish an updated draft as a new Rec, incorporating errata as well as adding a security & privacy considerations section.

Thanks to Chaals and Lukasz we have at least two threats to document.

we can still work with Dom re fast-tracking it, given that the changes are still non-normative.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)

www.fjhirsch.com