Re: CfC: Call for Consensus to publish FPWD of Generic Sensor API, deadline Friday 9 October

Hi,

> On 06 Oct 2015, at 17:10, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:
>
> This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) for the Device APIs Working Group (DAP) to publish a First Public Working Draft (FPWD) of the Generic Sensor API.
>
> Since we've discussed this on the teleconferences with support for publishing this CfC is short ending this Friday.
>
> Please reply to this CfC on the public list, indicating support (a +1 will do) or noting any concerns. Silence will be taken as agreement to publish.

+1

> The publication draft is attached.
>
> Thanks Tobie for preparing the draft.

Thanks Tobie for getting this effort started. I think the spec looks awesome for a FPWD, and under the hood (i.e. in the GH issues discussion) many of the issues identified have already been resolved.