Re: [sensors] Add spec index page with basic info.

Tobie

To me the most important thing is that we get a draft down so we can start working through concrete changes to reach consensus - if ReSpec works for you then I would suggest using it; also that is consistent with our other deliverables to date. As you say, the cost is low if we need to transition later.

(Rich can you please remind me offline of the significant benefits of using bikeshed rather than ReSpec? )

thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)