Re: [wake-lock] Wake Lock API Status request

Andrey

Thank you for the update on the Wake Lock API. Yes, you are right, the FPWD is already published (I've been thinking about other groups publishing FPWD so mistakenly included this one)

When do you expect the upstreaming to be complete - what is involved now?

Are you able to share a test report? Is there any more that the WG can do at this point?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)