Fwd: DAP rechartering

[cross-posting SysApps public list and DAP public list deliberately]

The W3C Device APIs WG is planning around the process for re-chartering later this year. As part of this process we are considering the work that should be included in the re-chartering. Please see below.

From the SysApps mail list it appears that the SysApps WG has discontinued work and no longer has chairs [1], but in the interest of visibility and transparency to members on the SysApps list, I am sending this note.

 If there is any work that you think should be considered within DAP that we are not aware of please let us know.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)