Re: CfC to Shelve DAP Permissions API

> On 18 Jun 2015, at 19:33, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:
>
> Please respond if you agree (a +1 will suffice) that (a) DAP discontinue work on the Permissions API, and (b) we publish a Note (tentatively on 2 July 2015)  to shelve the draft as noted and (c) we move the Permissions API to the DAP list of shelved documents (noting the WebAppSec link).

+1

Frederick - thanks for preparing the draft. As an editorial comment, I'd prefer the following to be <strong>:

[[

Further development of this specification is being performed by the Web Application Security Working Group which has published an updated version of the Permissions API. Please refer to that version.

]]

And perhaps move that up just below the other <strong>'ed statement.

My expectation is that most people would like to see the updated version if they land at this location. These changes should make that a tad faster.