Re: TPAC breakout session for the Generic Sensor API? (was: TPAC 2015 Registration Now Open)

see inline, thanks Anssi for following up on this.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Chair, W3C Device APIs WG (DAP)

www.fjhirsch.com
@fjhirsch

> On Jun 12, 2015, at 8:20 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Frederick, Tobie, All,
>
>> On 10 Jun 2015, at 23:56, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:
>>
>> TPAC 2015 Registration Now Open, see below.
>>
>> Please note, however, that DAP has no plans to meet at TPAC, though I expect there may be relevant break-outs, interest group meetings etc.
>
> [...]
>
>>> We invite attendees to suggest breakout sessions via the wiki:
>>> https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2015/SessionIdeas
>
> I think the Generic Sensor API work would warrant its own breakout session also this year.

Having a break out is appropriate as this will span verticals and be interesting to a variety of people and groups.

The length of the session will be limited so giving an update and informing people on how to join and to participate in the WG will be valuable.

Details will depend on the stage of the work at that time.

> Tobie - would you mind adding a placeholder to the wiki?

Thanks Tobie for doing adding the placeholder.