Re: [sensors] Dependency on [DOM] due to inheriting from EventTarget

From: Jafar Husain via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 01:34:50 +0000
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Depending on EventTarget will no doubt be expedient. However it
doesn't necessarily make the web a better place given the baggage that
 it brings. I'm looking for precisely these motivating cases in the
web platform to forward my proposal, so I would love to work with you
to determine if Observable is a good fit for sensors.

--
GitHub Notif of comment by jhusain
See https://github.com/w3c/sensors/issues/21#issuecomment-107767535