Re: [sensors] added TPAC brainstorming topic for 'Web API for Health Care Sensors' - pls review, add your name/ideas

From: Mats Wichmann <m.wichmann@samsung.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:04:51 -0600
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
On 09/19/14 07:04, Frederick Hirsch wrote:
> I have added the 'Web API for Health Care Sensors’ topic to the brainstorm topic list for TPAC Wednesday session:
>
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2014/SessionIdeas#Web_API_for_Health_Care_Sensors
>
> Feel free to provide improvements or add your name to the list of attendees (by adding to the wiki a new attendees line)

Is there a really good argument for attending this in person (like, a
LOT of the DAG will be there)?  I, and other folk from my org, are
certainly keenly interested in the topic, but none are in the Bay Area.
I've got a miserable travel schedule around then, in Germany week 42 for
a conference and in China week 43 for another, so yet another trip week
44 is, ummm, not firing me up exactly :)

-- mats