[vibration, capture] publishing CR of Vibration API and HTML Media Capture

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 12:22:00 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>, Device APIs Working Group <public-device-apis@w3.org>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
To: ext Anssi Kostiainen <anssi.kostiainen@gmail.com>
The transition of 'HTML Media Capture' and the 'Vibration APIí to CR has been approved by the Director.

Thus the next step is to publish the CR drafts.

I propose we publish next Tuesday, 9 September 2014, with crEnd 12 November 2014.

Anssi, can you please update the two CR drafts appropriately and also make sure they still pass pub rules/link check/validation etc?

Once that is complete Iíll make the publication request.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP