RE: W3C DAP implementations & IE

On Thursday, May 15, 2014 11:09 AM, Frederick Hirsch wrote:
> Adrian, Travis, Jorge
>
> On today's W3C Device APIs teleconference we reviewed the implementation
> status of our various deliverables, using the DAP Implementations wiki [1].
>
> Our criteria for moving specifications forward is to have at least two
> implementations with demonstrated interop. We have this for some
> specifications but not others as we noted in the minutes [2].
>
> It would be helpful if you could please confirm plans for IE implementations
> of any of the DAP specifications, and whether you will be able to
> participation in interop testing.
>
> If you do have plans, can you please update the implementation wiki
> appropriately? [1]

Thanks for the mail. Our current plans are tracked at http://status.modern.ie/.
Currently, most of the items on your list had the status "under consideration",
which means that we are currently reviewing and determining whether they fit into
our plan for the next milestone. We will be updating this list in the next few weeks
and on a regular basis after that.

Currently we don't have anything from your list for which we'd participate in
interop testing. I will file an issue to make sure we track all of the DAP deliverables
on the status site.

Cheers,

Adrian.