[battery] minor edit to mark security/privacy considerations section non-normative

From: Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CTO/Boston) <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 14:41:48 +0000
To: "<public-device-apis@w3.org>" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
CC: "Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-CTO/Boston)" <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>
We should probably update the battery draft to explicitly mark the Security and Privacy section as non-normative (using ReSpec section class="informative” ). There are no normative requirements in that section but we should be clear and consistent about the status.

See battery: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/default/battery/Overview.html#security-and-privacy-considerations

Proximity and Light already mark this section as non-normative. I have posted an explicit proposal to do so for HTML Media Capture [1]

We will also have to update Network Service Discovery along similar lines, but maybe should defer until we clarify the status of that spec.

regards, Frederick
Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
@fjhirsch

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2014May/0008.html