Re: [admin] Cordova DAP prioritization proposal

Thanks Marcos

I was referring to the DAP implementations wiki where we distinguish explicitly between implementations we plan to use for interop (and which conform to the specs) versus related implementations that we know about (which may or may not conform entirely).

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ImplementationStatus

Do we need to update the wiki, can you help with that?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia