Re: [network info] CfC to Shelve Network Information API concluded; plan to publish W3C Note, also Requirements Note publication?

Thanks Marcos, I wasn’t aware of the publication plan. Thus we should plan to reference the published version. The timing is well-aligned (though we might need to change our planned publication date for simplicity)

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia