Re: [battery] next steps and questions

thanks Josh, do you have any specific feedback on the current draft that you can provide now?

I expect we will go to Last Call once we have stabilized the draft, and I do not expect we will wait for a month, in fact I expect with some minor changes we can publish as planned.

We can then receive Last Call comments which the group will review and manage by consensus.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP