Re: [battery] next steps and questions

On June 11, 2014 at 11:29:22 AM, Josh Soref (jsoref@blackberry.com) wrote:
> As a headsup, Cordova has pending feedback which will more or less say
> that they (we) don't like the Battery API.

Surely you mean, "we found some ways that the API could be potentially improved... and we are excited to share that with the WG" :)

> I'm going to work on getting that delivered (hopefully this month).

Be great of instead of flushing out some detailed feedback you can just provide a quick list of improvements for the group to consider now. There is already talk of making the API promise-based, which might make some things better.

Are there other concerns that you have? How does it currently fail to address the needs of Cordova devs?

--
Marcos Caceres