Re: [battery] Battery Editors Draft update needed to prepare for LC

a few more comments:

section 1, example 2:
An extra call to updateTimer(battery) once the promise resolves would
probably be better. Otherwise the updateTimer is only called when the
battery actually changes (and not at resolve time). This also applies to
Examples 3 and 4.

section 5, the steps after getBattery() is invoked should mention the case
when the getBattery() method is invoked for a second time while the first
promise has not resolved yet.

section 6, in the sentence: "When a BatteryManager object is created..."
should say that "if the implementation is unable to report *any* battery
information" the default values should be as stated.

section 6.1, multiple batteries:
replace: must -> should
level -- should use a weighted average in case batteries have different
capacities.
chargingTime -- depending on how the batteries are charged, sequentially or
in parallel this could be either a "sum" or "max".
dischargingTime -- "max" if the batteries a discharging in parallel or a
"sum" if in sequence (which is probably the more likely scenario).

thanks,
Tim