Re: Call for potential DAP charter additions - please respond by 7 July 2014

Hi Marcos,

I honestly don’t think the cpu/wifi cases are in demand. Do you know any real apps using these kinds of lock?

Moz’s private implementation considers wake locks as part of Navigator object, but Screen object seems to be more native and intuitive for that. If we continue with “Screen” proposal [1], I don’t have an idea where we should put locks for cpu and wifi.

Ilya

[1] https://github.com/w3c/screen-wake/blob/gh-pages/screen_requestWakeLock_alternative.md