Re: [admin] Agenda - Distributed Meeting 30 January 2014

Hi,

On 30 Jan 2014, at 16:47, Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:

> Thanks Anssi
>
> One suggestion, change the status text from "Allow concurrent invocations in different browsing contexts" to "Specify how concurrent invocations in different browsing contexts are handled”

Thanks for the suggestion. Changed.

> When we publish you will need to prepare a draft for publication with LC status as opposed to ED status, with pubrules, link and validity checks.

Updated the status to LC, passes checkers.

> I suggest we plan to publish 4 Feb (if that works for you and the team) with a 3 week last call, ending 25 February.

Updated.

> We also should probably include a link to the test case and implementation information (I'm not sure but think there are ReSpec variables for these)
>
> tests: https://w3c-test.org/web-platform-tests/master/vibration/

Added.

> informative implementation information: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ImplementationStatus#Vibration_API

Added.

[Btw. Is there a guideline how such information should be represented in W3C specs? The HTML spec has implementation status per each feature inline.]

> we can discuss on call to confirm WG agrees on these details.

The LC snapshot is at:

  http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/LC3.html

[Identical with http://dev.w3.org/2009/dap/vibration/Overview.html referred to in the CfC.]