Re: Touch coordination, shape, size and strength

בע"ה

Hi Marcos and Doug,

Any feedback for the proposal request - touch coordination, shape, size and
strength?

Binyamin

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 2:09 AM, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com> wrote:

> Hi Binyamin,
> Sorry to top post, but I wonder if this is better feedback for the
IndieUI group? I’ve cc’ed Doug Schepers who can probably say where this
feedback would be most valuable.

> http://www.w3.org/WAI/IndieUI/
>
> --
> Marcos Caceres
>

> On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 at 5:09 PM, Binyamin wrote:
>
> > בע"ה
> >

> > Implement Web API to return super-sensitive multi-touch coordination,
shape, size and strength.

> > Steps to reproduce:
> > Touch on screen with any kind and shape of object (finger, gloves,
foot, pencil, etc.).

> > Current results:
> > Currently returns just approximate touch coordination.
> >
> > Expected results:
> > Return data of touch coordination, shape, size and strength (strength
could be calculated also to weight). Must works also on multi-touch.

> > Resources:Georgia Tech pressure-based sensor
https://plus.google.com/+BinyaminLaukstein/posts/SKykHFaESFe is able to
return all that data.
> > Current very-basic touch size implement on Android with
MotionEvent.getSize()
http://developer.android.com/reference/android/view/MotionEvent.html#getSize%28int%29