Re: Last Call of Battery API published, LC ends 2 October 2014

From: Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 12:12:51 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi,

I don't understand why this API is developed separately from other sensor
APIs.

It would be much better for developers if all sensor APIs were consistent.

The API difference between DeviceOrientation and Geolocation was bad
enough. Why are we repeating such mistakes over and over again?

Sorry for the late and negative feedback.

--tobie