[light] Update - not requesting CR transition for Ambient Light given new implementer feedback

From: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:07:07 -0400
Cc: Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com>
To: Device APIs Working Group <public-device-apis@w3.org>
We have just received additional implementer feedback on the 'Ambient Light Events' specification that raises an issue [1] we should resolve before entering CR, to avoid confusion [2].

Thus we are no longer requesting that the 'Ambient Light Events' specification enter CR at this time. (We are still requesting that ‘HTML Media Capture’ and the ‘Vibration API’ transition to CR.)

I will send an appropriate update to the chairs list and team.

If you have any questions or concern please let me know.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair DAP
@fjhirsch