Re: [vibration] How to handle iframes?

Intuitively, I would expect the vibration api to work like playing audio,
which is additive. So as long as any pattern in any frame says the device
must vibrate, it vibrates. I haven't fully gone through the implementation
implications, but it seems doable to merge multiple patterns into one.

We would have to change the spec to say that navigator.vibrate(0) only
cancels the pattern in that frame. Patterns played from other frames are
unaffected.

I've gone over the Geolocation API spec a number of times recently, and I
don't remember it saying anything about restricting to the top level frame.

What do you think?

Michael