Re: [admin] Updating /TR/shortname for shelved work items

marcos,

I usually assume editors leave drafts in a valid/link checked and suitable state at all times, so hopefully getting to Note should be fast and easy but we will see.

My asking Anssi is an honest question as to whether he can help. I'm prepared to do so as well, and appreciate your offer. We'll have to see what is involved, maybe we can divide up the work.

thanks again for the suggestion to publish as  Notes, a good idea.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia