Re: [discovery-api] Supporting UPnP devices

I am not just "resisting change" or "going against progress".
I am balancing the cost of the change with what it brings, with what it
solves.
I admire the simplicity of the current API.
This change is ruining that simplicity. That is the cost I do not accept.

My mention of a full implementation was just to establish how serious I
am about this spec, even if I follow this WG from a distance.

Actually, the implementation is "a bit more than full": I implemented
NSD +  service advertising for both UPnP and Bonjour
(as well as UPnP messaging support, but I know you are not interested in
that).
I cannot wait for discussions of service advertising to start...
Best regards
JC