Re: [discovery] release of Network Service Discovery API open source implementation

There is a new version of my NSD APIimplementation
<http://jcdufourd.wp.mines-telecom.fr/2013/05/15/network-service-discovery-api/>ongithub
<https://github.com/COLTRAM/nsd>.

New features are:

  * implementation on top of socket.io in addition to WebSocket, so as
    to allow the use with some smart TVs:
      o start org.coltram.nsd.websocket.ConsoleApplication for a
        WebSocket-based service,
        and org.coltram.nsd.socketio.ConsoleApplication for the
        socket.io based version.
      o the webapps are almost identical: for WebSocket, include script
        nsdLib.js; for socket.io, include socket.io.js and
        nsdLibSocketIO.js, and that is it.
  * implementation of a UPnP-style event mechanism, on top of both UPnP
    and Bonjour
  * exposing a service is simpler as there is no more need to provide
    both an interface description and a service implementation. The
    service implementation is automatically analysed to create an
    interface description.

There are new samples for all variants. The names are self-explanatory:

  * callBonjour.socketio.html
  * callBonjour.websocket.html
  * callBonjourEvent.socketio.html
  * callUPnP.socketio.html
  * callUPnP.websocket.html
  * callUPnPEvent.socketio.html
  * discovery.socketio.html
  * discovery.websocket.html
  * exposeBonjour.socketio.html
  * exposeBonjour.websocket.html
  * exposeBonjourEvent.socketio.html
  * exposeUPnP.socketio.html
  * exposeUPnP.websocket.html
  * exposeUPnPEvent.socketio.html

The socket.io library used is netty-socketio (MIT license).

Here is abinary
<http://perso.telecom-paristech.fr/%7Edufourd/coltram/nsd/nsd-jar-with-dependencies.jar>version.

Best regards
JC