Re: [ambient light events LC] Feedback ( LC-2736)

[speaking not as chair]

My concern was not with regards to the specific bug.

I still think it not very good to have editors drafts where the date changes when you view them so you have no idea when the editor actually made an update, and I also think it is bad practice to rely on javascript generation which may fail in various contexts when it is fairly straightforward to generate plain html. Thus I haven't changed my view on the best practice.

If Dom is able to automate this in the DAP context that would be great. As an editor in another work group I have made generating HTML as part of my personal work flow and it has been no big deal.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia