RE: [Network Service Discovery API] device type search

Hello,

> I am not sure I support cross-domain or more access to UPnP specific stuff.

I propose Network Service Discovery should allow the cross domain access to the device description page and all network resource that is defined in the device description page. The current implementation of Network Service Discovery from Opera allows the cross domain access to the control url. this will not enough for UPnP controller application.

The reasons why I am proposing are
- showing the device icon to the end user
The normal UPnP application will show the end user UPnP device list w/ the device icon and friendly name to select which UPnP device is controlled. The device icon url and friendly name are specified in the device description page. So, we need to access the device description page and the device icon resource. Otherwise, the application may not provide the good UI to the end user.

- check what command is supported
The normal UPnP application will check the service description page, because the service description page has UPnP command list and the application can know what option command UPnP device supports. The service description page url  is specified in the device description page. So, we need to access the device description page and the service description page resource. Otherwise, the application may use only mandatory commands and miss the chance to use the optional command.

Thank you,

Naoyuki Sato