Re: [proximity, light] Dispatching events at objects (was: Please confirm DAP comment resolution)

If there are interests, I can also help getting this going if Rick does
not have cycles. I have done significant work around sensors at the
platform level for Win8 and Android, which would come in handy when
mapping to high level APIs.

dtran