Re: [proximity, light] Dispatching events at objects (was: Please confirm DAP comment resolution)

Anssi,

Yes, I haven't had time to both learn the spec authoring process, the spec
authoring language and also write the spec—while also keeping up with my
extant commitments.

I'm sorry to say that there was never much motivation here, since most of
the copy/paste designs already have implementations. The whole thing felt
like an exercise in futility, considering the lack of historic precedent in
support of implementors wanting to support alternative designs or even
consider dropping the existing APIs (especially where platform code, eg,
b2g/gaia, has been written).

Ironically, this is being closed just as my company has begun working with
Mozilla on the b2g/gaia platform—where all of these APIs will become
central to our solutions.

Rick