RE: [admin] Welcome to the DAP WG!

Frederick,

Thanks for the welcome. I am happy to join DAP WG. I am a software engineer from Intel working on web technology.

My current interest is about Media Capture API especially about adding depth (D) besides color (RGB) into media capture. I believe with the RGB-D accessible to web, there will be many exciting new usages. I expect to contribute to this area.

Thanks,
-ningxin