RE: [capture] keywords (was: Agenda)

Frederick wrote:
> Is this a question of 'taste'/'style' or do we have a fundamental issue here?
> What would happen that is bad  if we did not change our approach? It sounds like keeping it would enable the extension you  mention.

People will enter incorrect values in accept= and bad things will happen occasionally (or often) - but not on the systems the developer tested.

There's really very little reason for a capture attribute of any kind. If we need one, I'd certainly prefer it be a boolean. The reason I didn't ask for one was that this horrible thing was already deployed and I didn't seem to get any traction tilting at windmills  (it's only fun for a few minutes).

Accept= really does everything that matters. The rest should be done by the UAs improving their UI, which they will start to do anyway.