Re: [capture] keywords (was: Agenda)

Anssi

> In line with this clarification, I renamed the generic term "A still image capture device" to a specific term "A camera" in the "Capture control type" column for the "camera" keyword.

I think the change  removing 'still image capture device'  undoes what the working group agreed, which is that the camera key word can include scanners etc.

I would suggest reverting the change , especially as it did reflect consensus

I could suggest a minor change "A still image capture device, including cameras, scanners etc."

With regards to the list discussion of the keyword  'camera', I think it is fine to leave as is, since a scanner or other device that captures an image will include an embedded camera.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia