Re: System Level APIs draft proposal

Robin,

AFAICT, Webapps will not be addressing the user experience (UX) related to security/privacy options for installable Webapps, regardless of how packaged. If there are aspects then of the UX that are necessary to define at least in terms of function if not UI, e.g. permission notices and grants and how pre-arranged trust may affect that, shouldn't that be addressed in this WG as part of an app lifecycle discussion?

This will have an impact on the design of the APIs as you note, but I also think there are general app lifecycle / UX aspects that need to be addressed as guidelines at the least.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan