Re: CfC to change Sensor approach, not progress current draft

Le jeudi 22 mars 2012 à 09:24 -0700, Doug Turner a écrit :
> I am taking a much simpler approach to this whole thing.  Here is what
> I am doing for proximity.  It follows what we did for device motion:
>     https://dougturner.wordpress.com/2012/03/22/device-proximity/

It's simpler, but not that much simpler. One reason I took the approach
I mentioned is that some proximity sensors only report a boolean state
(near/far); without a notion of accuracy, I don't know how your proposal
addresses this.

Also, I thought the "activate-on-addEventListener" was considered a bad
practice based on the feedback to DeviceOrientation?

Dom