Re: CfC to change Sensor approach, not progress current draft

Has anyone from Khronos come forward with their proposal?
http://www.khronos.org/streaminput/

The sensor API, other than discovery, is quite a bit different than the
current Web Intents use cases.

The WebKit push-back was about the sensors listed in the current API,
not the API itself.

OT: Feature permissions made a come-back in Chrome:
http://code.google.com/chrome/extensions/trunk/permissions.html
That said, they aren't nice to work with at this point.