RE: Network Information API: new editor draft

> This specification has been made so it is easy to have an implementation
> very close to the requirements without following them fully. Mozilla's
> implementation isn't fully following the specs and will probably have to
> evolve in that way.

In my opinion, new editor draft is not bad as initial implementation. So, I
will implement this feature based on
this editor draft. I will keep update the implementation as the spec evolves
and will also participate in the spec discussion.

> I think it's "bandwidth" and I don't see any occurence of "bandwith". Am
> I missing your point?

In '6.1 Attributes' paragraph, it looks there is typo problem *bandwdith* as
below,

6.1 Attributes

bandwidth of type double, readonly
      The attribute should return an estimation of the current *bandwdith*
in MB/s (Megabytes per seconds) ...

Sorry for the late reply too.

Cheers,
Gyuyoung