Re: [admin] Welcome to the DAP WG!

Dear Frederick and all,

Nice to meet you.

who you  are:
  I'm Takano, senior manager of TV Business unit of ACCESS in Japan.
We are providing (embedded) HTML browser for TV vendors.

why you are interested in participating in the Device APIs  WG:
  Needless to say, TV markets starts to make relationships between TV
and other devices, broadcast and internet.
In near future, web application might be able to control TV, TV and
multi-devices might be able to connect each other more easily.
I think above agendas {are,will be} discussed here.

which parts of the charter are of particular interest:
  WebIntents in context of TV and multi-devices.

your expectations:
  To figure out WebIntents and its background.

where you might be able to contribute:
  From embedded system(including TV) point of view, I might say a little.

Sincerely,
--
takano.

p.s.
Footer of my email includes disclaimer, please ignore it. Sorry for
bothering you.

--
※2012年3月に所属が変更になりました。
--

--
.

The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be legally privileged.
This transmission is sent in trust, and the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mailer and delete this message and its attachments, if any.
Thank you for your cooperation.