Re: CfC: Progress Ambient Temperature and Ambient Humidity Events drafts in DAP, publish FPWD of each

General Comment:

These specs seem to go in the wrong direction. If you are following the
path of defining DOM Events for this purpose I think it makes more sense
to define a generic event for sensors and not to create ad-hoc copy-paste
specs for each kind of sensor.

Thanks, best

El 22/08/12 17:35, "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com"
<Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> escribió:

>This is a Call for Consensus (CfC) to progress the Ambient Temperature
>Events and  Ambient Humidity Events drafts in DAP and to also publish a
>FPWD of each when the CfC completes. It includes the following
>resolutions:
>
>1. RESOLUTION: progress the Ambient Temperature Events and  Ambient
>Humidity Events drafts in DAP
>
>2. RESOLUTION: publish FPWD of Ambient Temperature Events, having
>shortname 'temperature',
>http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/temperature/Overview.html
>
>3. RESOLUTION: publish FPWD of Ambient Humidity Events, having shortname
>'humidity', http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/humidity/Overview.html
>
>Please review the current drafts and make the comments you believe you
>need to make before next week, at which point we'll make the decision to
>publish or not.
>
>Note that there is no requirement on FPWDs to be perfect ‹ if they were
>perfect we'd go straight to LC. They need to be good for broader review,
>and reasonably feature-complete.
>
>Where CfCs are concerned, silence is considered to be assent, but
>positive support is preferred (even if simply with a +1).
>
>regards, Frederick
>
>Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
>Co-Chair, W3C DAP Working Group
>
>For tracker this should complete ACTION-570

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at: