Re: Moving Ambient Light Tests, Re: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 15 August 2012

On Aug 15, 2012, at 16:53 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> On 8/15/12 3:50 PM, "Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com"
> <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
>
>> I guess there is a negligible risk that two w3 wg would have the same
>> shortname in use;
>
> On TR/ ?

It's simply impossible that two specs would have the same shortname. That's why, while we're busy bikeshedding, I'd like to suggest that the common practice be to call the repository $shotName-tests. That is to say: drop the WG name from it. Most people don't know which group does what, if they even know what a group is. It's not very useful information to add.