Fwd: Request to move the test repositories to Github

Hi all,

there's talk of moving all repositories in which tests are developed (so not necessarily specs) for all WGs over to GitHub in order to help get more community involvement. If you have issues with such a move, please voice it by posting it to public-test-infra@w3.org.

Thanks!

Begin forwarded message: