Re: Sensor API

This looks like a really useful proposal...especially when combined with
webworkers and websockets 8)

One thing that would also be useful would be if the SensorDataEvent.data
could support timestamps...especially when SensorWatchOptions.interval
is set to 0.  This would make fusion of these different sensors much
easier.

Of course this could be added by the EventListener function...but that's
not quite the same.

Other than that I'd give it a big +1 8)

roBman