Re: Sensor API

Le mercredi 28 septembre 2011 à 19:49 +0200, JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA
a écrit :
> At [1] you can find a first editor draft of a proposed Sensor API. It
> is a contribution coming from a joint effort between interested
> members in W3C DAP (particularly Dzung)  and the Wholesale
> Applications Community (WAC). This e-mail is intended to introduce
> such an API to the whole W3C DAP Community in order to start
> discussions around it.

Thanks for submitting this, this looks like a very interesting proposal!

I'll look more deeply into it in the near future, but can I already
suggest removing the accelerometer, gyroscope and orientation sensors
from the draft, since they duplicate what the DeviceOrientation Event
specs provide? I think doing so sooner rather than later would help
avoiding short-term confusion on this.

Thanks,

Dom