Re: Webinos specification publicly available

Hi JC,
sorry for the late reply.

I think what you proposed is a good starting point for discussion. As we
have learned after the work in the HNTF and MPTF, the best approach to
follow-up on this is to highlight few use cases that we would like to
enable and for each use case try to answer the fundamental question "what
is stopping you from doing it right now with the existing web
technologies"?

I would suggest not to rush into a TF but start discussion on this list
and once we have enough input and is clear there is something that needs
to be done and people willing to work on it we can organize a TF. Note
that a TF is really just an organizational thing, so saying we should
discuss it on this list is not saying that your proposal is not relevant.

I would then suggest you do the following
1. create one or more use cases for this. You can use this generic template
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Use_Case_template

2. link them from the main IG wiki page. There is a section for open
discussion, see here:
http://www.w3.org/2011/webtv/wiki/Main_Page#Other_Open_Discussions_.28not_in_a_TF_yet.29

Let people know once you have done the above and let's discuss on this
list how to refine this further.

/g

--
Giuseppe Pascale