Re: network neutrality and speech codecs

>> PS: How does this relate to hotel booking?
>
> If the chairs continue to forbid polling on these matters, I will not attend.

James, I think the point was that instead of responding to a thread on the members-only list about hotels, a new message on the public list with an appropriate subject was needed. Thanks for starting a new thread.

That said, the chairs do have a responsibility to keep the WG moving forward and not revisiting previously decided matters, or items that are out of scope.

I notice you are raising a topic  that was discussed on the list a year ago (September 2010) - is there any new technical information here to discuss?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia