RE: Proposal for ambient light

An area of use cases where I don't think the CSS approach works is when we want to use the ambient light sensor on another device than the web application is running on, i.e. in connection with service discovery. For example, using the smart phone as a TV remote control and use the phone's ambient light sensor to control the contrast/light level on the TV.

Regards
  Claes