Re: DAP 15-16 March 2011 F2F Highlights

On Mar/23/2011 11:40 AM, ext Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com wrote:
> Yes that makes sense, thanks for the good wording. We probably should also include Intents in that item as well?
>
> We also need to consider the impact of the BBC proposal and whether it can be modularized with a piece that makes sense for DAP - I forgot to include that in the list as it  has been a mail list discussion.
>
> On Mar 23, 2011, at 10:31 AM, ext Nilsson, Claes1 wrote:
>> * An API that enables Web content to discover resources and services, no matter where they are hosted, and gain permission to interact with them. Such a mechanism is for example the Web Introducer (http://web-send.org/introducer/).

Would you please clarify the Patent Policy commitments for this "Web
Introducer" document?

According the DAP WG's Patent Policy Status, some of the contributing
Editors are employed by W3C Members that are Not members of the DAP WG.
As such, these Members (Google and Mozilla) have not agreed to the W3C's
Patent Policy for this document, yet it appears you are proposing this
document be added to DAP's charter:

    http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/43696/status

-AB