Messaging

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:23:10 +0200
To: public-device-apis@w3.org
Hi all,

so, what do we do with this Messaging thing?

We have a good looking draft, it's been published for two months without much feedback. More importantly, I still haven't seen a list of use cases for in-browser usage. It is looking like this is a "trusted environment"-only specification.

Should we simply agree that it's that kind of API, thereby giving the editors more freedom with the way in which security is approached, or does someone want to step up with realistic in-browser use cases so that we can figure out where to cut the specification in two?

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/