W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-device-apis@w3.org > March 2010

R: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-03-31

From: Marengo Marco <marco.marengo@telecomitalia.it>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 09:01:47 +0200
To: Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>, "W3C Device APIs and Policy WG" <public-device-apis@w3.org>
Message-ID: <FB5403D9FEDCAD418C07798F33DFB9A40B77C65AD7@GRFMBX703BA020.griffon.local>
Please accept my regrets.


-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: public-device-apis-request@w3.org [mailto:public-device-apis-request@w3.org] Per conto di Frederick Hirsch
Inviato: marted́ 30 marzo 2010 21.11
A: W3C Device APIs and Policy WG
Cc: Frederick Hirsch
Oggetto: Agenda - Distributed Meeting 2010-03-31

Agenda - Device APIs and Policy Working Group - Distributed Meeting
#21  2010-03-31

Meeting details at the bottom of this email.

1) Welcome, agenda review, scribe selection
  . Note any additions or changes to agenda
  . Select scribe: http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/victims-list.html

2) Announcements, meeting planning, logistics

2a) Next F2F planning

Questionnaire: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/mid2010-f2f-schedule/

Results: http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/43696/mid2010-f2f-schedule/results

proposed RESOLUTION: The next DAP F2F will be held TBD at TBD.

2b) Media Annotation request for review

0002.html (Robin)

3) Minutes approval


16 March, Day 1, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/att-0154/minutes-2010-03-16.html

17 March, Day 2, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/att-0169/minutes-2010-03-17.html

18 March, Day 3, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/att-0180/minutes-2010-03-18.html

proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 16-18 March 2010 F2F approved.

4) Policy

4a) Editorial updates

i) Updated policy requirements with changes from Bryan and F2F comments

0160.html (Frederick)

ii) Added abuse cases to requirements, provided by David

iii) New draft Policy Framework, material provided by David (draft)

0236.html (Frederick)

Additional changes expected. FPWD plans?

4b) Privacy Policy FPWD plans

Draft - http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-device-apis/2010Mar/0164.html

Delay for action from Alissa and John to review and suggest and update?

4c) Policy builder tool and policy example

0156.html (David)

0158.html (Daniel)

4d) Contacts API in Mozilla Labs

0181.html (Dom)

4e) Privacy by Design

0209.html (Robin)

5) APIs

5a)  calendaring, notably I18N

0189.html (Robin)

0192.html (Felix)

"working with time zones"
0207.html (Addison)

5b) reviewing the API check list

http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/wiki/ApiCheckList (Dom)

5c)  FileWriter FPWD status

5d) Messaging FPWD status

5e) Capture

Draft updated

0226.html (Ilkka)

5f) Other APIs

6)  Open Action  and Issue review

6a) Open Actions

Please review and complete your actions, sending email and marking as
pending when completed.


6b) Pending actions - closed without discussion unless concern raised.
ACTION-98: Alissa Cooper to Provide draft text for requirements
document summarizing 4 privacy aspects and other suggested changes to
privacy material

ACTION-99: Claes Nilsson to Provide more detailed proposal aligned
with powerbox proposal

ACTION-100: John Morris to Share information on key important privacy
policy aspects relevant to DAP

ACTION-102: Frederick Hirsch to Add definition from ACTION-48 to
policy requirements

ACTION-103: Frederick Hirsch to Update policy requirements revising T*

ACTION-107: Frederick Hirsch to Update policy requirements document
with changes proposed by Bryan, update on conformance targets as
discussed and information on where privacy aspects may be addressed as
discussed in meeting

ACTION-111: Frederick Hirsch to Create framework directory, and
template for framework

ACTION-113: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Propose a checklist of points
to verify before LC for APIs, including REST-ful, minimization, policy-

ACTION-127: Frederick Hirsch to Prepare privacy-reqs out of policy-
reqs for a call for consensus for FPWD

ACTION-129: Richard Tibbett to Figure out how to specify TimeZonedDate

ACTION-131: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Set up poll for next F2F
around mid June (14-18) or first week of July, in either Helskinki,
London, Seoul, Madrid

ACTION-133: Max Froumentin to Change message.create(TYPE) to

ACTION-134: Max Froumentin to Replace Message.timestamp with
Message.sent and Message.received

ACTION-137: Max Froumentin to Change sequences into arrays in Message

ACTION-144: Dominique Hazael-Massieux to Take an editorial pass at

6c) Issues


7) Other Business

8) Adjourn

Meeting Details:

Zakim Bridge: +1.617.761.6200, +, or +44.117.370.6152
Conference code: 3279 ("DAPW", or "EASY")
IRC channel: irc://irc.w3.org:6665/dap

Instructions on meetings : http://www.w3.org/2009/dap/#meetings

Attendance of WG members or at discretion of chairs.

Regrets: Ilkka Oksanen

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate. La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione, Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.
Received on Wednesday, 31 March 2010 06:59:51 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 19:32:18 UTC