Re: Powerbox, revocation, modeless singular(?) dialogs, ACTION-188 (was Re: [Powerbox] New draft ...)

How would you match any particular powerbox request with a previously
"remembered" response?  Even two requests made by the same page for the same
resource type may be for fundamentally different purposes.  This is why it
has to be up to the customer side to remember the grant by holding on to the
URL, and up to the provider to decide (hopefully through consultation with
the user) whether to honor that URL long-term.